Spores Used in Mushroom Cultivation
Our primary focus is on shiitake mushrooms. We offer everything from quick-cultivation varieties that take only 95 days to 120-day varieties, and even special varieties that lack lamella and do not give off spores.
The mushroom spores we handle are listed below.
1. The new shiitake varietal KS21 can be cultivated in just 85 days.
2. Produces a stable shape without focused fruiting.
3. Stable production with comparatively larger shiitake.
4. Can be harvested by hand.
5. Holds freshness for an extended time.